i’m procrastinating because i’m stressed and i’m stressed because i’m procrastinating
You do not need pasta.
Andy Goldsworthy’s art
last night i was absentmindedly toying with something on the kitchen counter while i was on the computer and when i looked down i realized it was a cockroach. i was petting it. i was petting a cockroach and the cockroach was sitting there probably really enjoying it. we had a moment. you know that thing of when two straight guys accidentally do something gay and then they freak out when they realize whats happening well it was exactly like that
yur a wizar hry
im a wot ??
Avengers in a nutshell: Thor
- Schizophrenia: patients usually have less brain tissue
- Major Depression: scans show less brain activity in depressed brain
- Alzheimer’s: brain tissue significantly shrinks, hippocampus is usually the first region to go
- ADHD: less brain activity in the frontal cortex (area associated with decision making)
- OCD: high brain activity
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): hippocampal volume reduction (area involved in memory) and increased activation of the amygdala (area involved in emotional responses)
This is so important! I usually don’t reblog posts but people need to understand that mental illnesses are NO CHOICE! You cannot get over it, or snap with your fingers and just be okay again. It takes constant fixing and a lot of strength to get out of this.
So to everyone who judges people with mental disorders: people don’t get a choice to develop a disorder or not, but being stupid and telling them to get over it is a choice.
PLEASE DONT JUDGE THINGS UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND!
*starts a group sext*
do u ever get rly emotional about ur friends?? like in a totally platonic way u just wanna cry bc some of your friends are so great and u just appreciate them so hard
Like.Hailey. especially Hailey.